First off, let me tell Cab Tice, Justin Billings, & Mr. Hugh Wiggins: YOUR TIME IS APPROACHING. I know your pride and arrogance prevent you from that on a daily basis. However, there is a collaborating effort of some very intelligent, previously distant people with information who have your head in their sights. The worst news about this is that I AM ONE OF THEM.
To say the least, the last week or so, in perusal of the evidence in the public domain, some fascinating devils hidden in the details that have been long overlooked have been found as well the keys to the conspiracy. It seems the diligence is paying off. Things are happening in quick succession and will culminate in the overturning of the death sentence of Patrick Jr.
I have had the opportunity to understand this crime a bit from another perspective. An advocate of Lenny Gonzales aka Sr, his brother Richard, is on a mission to get his brother out of his current death sentence from cancer in prison. We found that we had similar goals with which we may be able to create an alliance. That along with the collaboration of others who lost the political roll of the dice that sent innocent men to prison for murders they did not commit, will be the downfall of the collusion and corruption. I have always believed that the more I knew about each of the people involved and their reasoning for ending up in a part of the best and most overwhelming conspiracy in Pensacola, I would have the advantage. Knowledge is power. It is cliche but it is also absolutely true.
Who had the primary motive to kill Bud? Everyone has unanimously pointed the finger at the one and only Cab Tice. Although Justin did so initially, he later pointed a finger at a cartel and a friend of his Walter Davis from Colorado. A connection possibly links Mr. Davis of Colorado to a random text received 4 days after the murders to the current Escambia County School Superintendent Malcolm Thomas. The text merely said “Pat Poff!”. He deleted it but when another came in, he was compelled to make a police report. The number the text came from goes back to a lady in a community south of Austin, Texas, ie just on this side of the Mexican border. One of her previous addresses is in Colorado. Maybe this a tenuous connection to Mr. Davis spoken about by Justin. But why would anyone have felt it necessary to send such an ambiguous text to someone with apparently nothing to do with this case? The timing is post-arrest of Pat. The clandestine “Good Old’ Boy” system never leads to anyone to Superintendent Thomas, yet someone the conspiracy does. This point of this is lost on me but it is something I am sure is important.
So the latest facts uncovered this last week via a cooperative effort of people who have come forth who knew Patrick or the conspiracy are these:
1. Someone had GSR on their hands the night of the murder. It is deemed transfer and inconsequential. However, this person was not known to have touched either victim or the gun.
2. Cab Tice was interviewed FIRST by Homeland Security prior to deputies.
3. Blue Markham was a co-worker/ friend of Patrick’s at Allen Turner. They had a relationship.
4. Dr. Berkland, a pathologist had human organs stored in a storage unit about a month outside the murders. The hypothesis I have is that these organs are the pieces of the 4 bodies found in the white van left to scare Gary Sumner just prior to the murders. Dr. Berkland was also the doctor that did the second autopsy of Willie Junior at the family’s behalf. Not knowing if the family came to them or him to the family, I have little doubt he could be scared into doing something for a power higher than a conventional boss but lower than the hand of God.
5. The DNA reports were worded a bit off. Most of the different items of evidence are worded oddly. Most of the evidence has a statement that reads: “DNA profile could/count not be identified”. If it could, the name of the people included or excluded as possibilities are listed. There are several things where it says simply: “DNA profile could be identified” without any further statement. It doesn’t say who could be implicated or who absolutely cannot be, like other results, page after page, in these reports. Absent info….makes me question what or who the profile linked to.
6. The text to Superintendent Thomas, just the curiosity of the connection.
7. Assuming Patrick did lead these men/boys into this fatal act, why would Patrick bring in so many people HE DIDN’T know? Only way 2 people can keep a secret is if one is dead. Now we have 5 people who don’t know each other from Adam trusting their lives, safety and mission is secure. The logic of the conspiracy prevents me from seeing any benefits to bringing unpredictable elements into this situation. With every additional person, the likelihood of getting caught goes up exponentially.
8. This wonderfully modern van used as the getaway car. An unreliable vehicle is the most ridiculous thing to ever take to any type of crime with any forethought. This well thought out plan to “invade” the home Billings’ is being left to novice strangers and vehicles that are older than many of the participants. The common sense threshold is completely absent.
9. During the testing of the blue fibers of carpet in Lenny’s van, FDLE is notified to by John Molchan to stop processing the evidence. The fibers are literally in the midst of processing. The only conclusion raised prior to the call was the fibers were consistent with what should be in that van, meaning the original carpeting. Then it is set off to the side along with a list of other evidence with is NEVER tested at all. Now that van is disposed of with no way to prove it was or wasn’t the correct van.
All of this is just an example of the things that independently don’t seem relevant but when put into the puzzle with other facts have to make even the most skeptical question the convictions and witch hunts that were carried out in the name of the Billings family.