I have been given the opportunity to take my campaign to a new website, PanhandlePolitico.com. I have a headlining article. http://www.panhandlepolitico.com/escambia-news/wrong-escambia-county-law-enforcement/
Seems the FDLE, Florida’s next Ex-Gov Rick Scottt, 2nd Judicial Circuit State Attorney Willie Meggs and Leon County Sheriff’s son prosecutor Jack Campbell thought it was necessary to expedite an arrest without Grand Jury indictment and suspend without pay duly elected Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch. Sheriff Nick Finch was fully exonerated at trial by a Jury of his peers and they were forced to reinstate him and I’m certain full compensation for his being abused, including indue pain and suffering, by the system is in order.“THIS GUY” was an analyst with the Pensacola Office of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement it seems, but the full story has not been disclosed…..DUE TO ANOTHER CORRUPT COVERUP!
April 5, 2013|By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel
Barfield became operations and management consulting manager for the alcohol testing program in 2001. She supervised six department inspectors and had several responsibilities including certifying all breath-test operators for the state.
Well, here we are at the end 2014. It’s been a year. Conjuring Justice is out. The biggest part of the story is out for masses. It is incredibly quiet, although I know that I have ruffled a feather or two. I know that by the signals I get from the periphery. The subtle rippling of the proverbial pool of justice. It is out there and I hope to turn it into a full bore whirlpool.
It has become apparently clear that the definition of jurisprudence in Escambia County is different than in the rest of the world. Sadly, it has a similar definition to cronyism. “Cover your ass” and “one hand washes the other” are the themes of all the circumstances around the Billings’ Murders and the reasonings that took so many lives. It is the most deplorable, sleazy, genuinely most corrupt affair that could be dreamt up.
It is such a far-fetched story that it is unconscionable that it is true. So many people and no moral fiber to speak of between the bunch. In a day where civlians lose their lives due a political strategy and an on-going homeland operation, it is unbelievably unethical to lay those deaths at the feet of innocent men. Denying the entire time that anything, diabolical is going on, even as the judge is commandeered and the prosecutors are having unrecorded interviews with suspects prior to law enforcement, that completely skew the horizon of the entire case. Sabotaging at every angle to cover up a bad political move regarding a territory war, the court officers and legal experts who are paid to ensure justice all conspire to make names for themselves in the face of a very brutish attempt to let one cartel snuff out another with terrorist acts. That is in fact what happened in Pensacola, Florida on July 9, 2009. It should be seen for the animalistic act it is.
I took the Nanowrimo challenge. I wrote a novel in 30 days. I won! I did it! Yea for me!
The story needs to be told. I have been accused of capitalizing on the backs of the horrors and to that accusation I say I put my heart and soul into proving the innocence of one man. In the meantime, the evidence proves at least 2 others are innocent as well. I’m not capitalizing on anything. I am making a living proving innocence. Take that for what it is worth and know that I did come into this pure of heart as I still am today. If that is not absolutely clear, there is nothing more I can say to convince anyone.
I am working on a project that is beyond myself. I found a cause in helping a dear friend. His life is in peril and you and I can save him.
You might ask how and it is very simple. I need a following. I need people to look at his story wholly and completely, seeing the injustice done . Why should we care? Because an injustice against one is an injustice against all. There is a tale that has been told that is not true but is being paraded as truth. We, each, have experienced that. Someone speaking untruths about you. Someone causing trouble in a sea of peace.
This is what is happening to Patrick Gonzalez except he lost his home, his wife, his kids, his name and he may lose his life, but for people standing up with righteousness behind them. I need your help in making that stance. You merely have to follow me and read Patrick’s story. Producing a web-presence of truth takes masses of people and I know the people who are reading this have a spare moment to view, to click, to follow the course to Patrick’s exoneration.
In looking at the elements of this “well-planned” home invasion from Patrick’s perspective would any of us do the the following things:
1. Use a mentally unstable, chemically dependent father as any part of the crime. A man that will crack under pressure and who has been willingly absent the majority of his son’s life. Highly suggestible and paranoid, he believes everyone is “after him”.
2. Use a pieced together 1979, 1982, & 1986 Dodge van without brakes or reverse, as a good “getaway” vehicle.
3. Commit a crime with knowledge of surveillance cameras that are not deactivated.
4. Tell a number of people about the crime prior to committing it, knowing that gossip spreads like wildfire in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
5. Use 4 people out of 8 that were strangers whose trustworthiness had NOT been established nor were they close friends. Gary Sumner knew Pat for 3 weeks. He introduced him to Donnie Stallworth, Rakeem Florence & Frederick Thornton. Not knowing these guys from Adam, give them guns, tell them secrets and expect the kids to be able keep from cracking.
6. Allowing a known addict, Wayne Coldiron, be involved. He is a strung-out addict. Coldiron tells everyone Patrick did this and he was with him. Right off the bat. Just a bit too easy.
7. Putting as many people as possible in a house at one time. The chaos and the number of people exponentially increases the chances of leaving evidence behind as well as having someone crack.
8. Shooting 2 people that could have been easily incapacitated without a weapon. As someone who has been trained from childhood to defend themselves with their body, who trained people to fight back against any size attacker, going in solo to “take care” of the adults would have been the way to go and then bring others in after or as needed. This would lessen the liability to the one person we can all trust above all others–ourselves.
The vehicle and 6 unpredictable people entering into this plot would be absurdly ridiculous for a well thought out plan. Unless the plan was to have the people entering the house get caught….
This is the worst devised plan ever! Especially for Patrick. He was arrogant and a big talker, but he is intelligent. When you lay this all out, who would be dumb enough to go into this? The one person he trusts–Pam Long Wiggins–is just as screwed as he is. Her hubby, Hugh blames everything on the 2 of them.
First off, let me tell Cab Tice, Justin Billings, & Mr. Hugh Wiggins: YOUR TIME IS APPROACHING. I know your pride and arrogance prevent you from that on a daily basis. However, there is a collaborating effort of some very intelligent, previously distant people with information who have your head in their sights. The worst news about this is that I AM ONE OF THEM.
To say the least, the last week or so, in perusal of the evidence in the public domain, some fascinating devils hidden in the details that have been long overlooked have been found as well the keys to the conspiracy. It seems the diligence is paying off. Things are happening in quick succession and will culminate in the overturning of the death sentence of Patrick Jr.
I have had the opportunity to understand this crime a bit from another perspective. An advocate of Lenny Gonzales aka Sr, his brother Richard, is on a mission to get his brother out of his current death sentence from cancer in prison. We found that we had similar goals with which we may be able to create an alliance. That along with the collaboration of others who lost the political roll of the dice that sent innocent men to prison for murders they did not commit, will be the downfall of the collusion and corruption. I have always believed that the more I knew about each of the people involved and their reasoning for ending up in a part of the best and most overwhelming conspiracy in Pensacola, I would have the advantage. Knowledge is power. It is cliche but it is also absolutely true.
Who had the primary motive to kill Bud? Everyone has unanimously pointed the finger at the one and only Cab Tice. Although Justin did so initially, he later pointed a finger at a cartel and a friend of his Walter Davis from Colorado. A connection possibly links Mr. Davis of Colorado to a random text received 4 days after the murders to the current Escambia County School Superintendent Malcolm Thomas. The text merely said “Pat Poff!”. He deleted it but when another came in, he was compelled to make a police report. The number the text came from goes back to a lady in a community south of Austin, Texas, ie just on this side of the Mexican border. One of her previous addresses is in Colorado. Maybe this a tenuous connection to Mr. Davis spoken about by Justin. But why would anyone have felt it necessary to send such an ambiguous text to someone with apparently nothing to do with this case? The timing is post-arrest of Pat. The clandestine “Good Old’ Boy” system never leads to anyone to Superintendent Thomas, yet someone the conspiracy does. This point of this is lost on me but it is something I am sure is important.
So the latest facts uncovered this last week via a cooperative effort of people who have come forth who knew Patrick or the conspiracy are these:
1. Someone had GSR on their hands the night of the murder. It is deemed transfer and inconsequential. However, this person was not known to have touched either victim or the gun.
2. Cab Tice was interviewed FIRST by Homeland Security prior to deputies.
3. Blue Markham was a co-worker/ friend of Patrick’s at Allen Turner. They had a relationship.
4. Dr. Berkland, a pathologist had human organs stored in a storage unit about a month outside the murders. The hypothesis I have is that these organs are the pieces of the 4 bodies found in the white van left to scare Gary Sumner just prior to the murders. Dr. Berkland was also the doctor that did the second autopsy of Willie Junior at the family’s behalf. Not knowing if the family came to them or him to the family, I have little doubt he could be scared into doing something for a power higher than a conventional boss but lower than the hand of God.
5. The DNA reports were worded a bit off. Most of the different items of evidence are worded oddly. Most of the evidence has a statement that reads: “DNA profile could/count not be identified”. If it could, the name of the people included or excluded as possibilities are listed. There are several things where it says simply: “DNA profile could be identified” without any further statement. It doesn’t say who could be implicated or who absolutely cannot be, like other results, page after page, in these reports. Absent info….makes me question what or who the profile linked to.
6. The text to Superintendent Thomas, just the curiosity of the connection.
7. Assuming Patrick did lead these men/boys into this fatal act, why would Patrick bring in so many people HE DIDN’T know? Only way 2 people can keep a secret is if one is dead. Now we have 5 people who don’t know each other from Adam trusting their lives, safety and mission is secure. The logic of the conspiracy prevents me from seeing any benefits to bringing unpredictable elements into this situation. With every additional person, the likelihood of getting caught goes up exponentially.
8. This wonderfully modern van used as the getaway car. An unreliable vehicle is the most ridiculous thing to ever take to any type of crime with any forethought. This well thought out plan to “invade” the home Billings’ is being left to novice strangers and vehicles that are older than many of the participants. The common sense threshold is completely absent.
9. During the testing of the blue fibers of carpet in Lenny’s van, FDLE is notified to by John Molchan to stop processing the evidence. The fibers are literally in the midst of processing. The only conclusion raised prior to the call was the fibers were consistent with what should be in that van, meaning the original carpeting. Then it is set off to the side along with a list of other evidence with is NEVER tested at all. Now that van is disposed of with no way to prove it was or wasn’t the correct van.
All of this is just an example of the things that independently don’t seem relevant but when put into the puzzle with other facts have to make even the most skeptical question the convictions and witch hunts that were carried out in the name of the Billings family.
Throughout this entire case, the one anomaly from start to finish–aside from the incompetency of the justice system–is the involvement of Pamela Long Wiggins. In asking Patrick, the answer I got was not exactly what I expected. His explanation clears up a great deal.
According to Patrick, Pam was the “golden goose”. Hugh took an interest in her because of her assets: her antique shop, yacht as well as a few real estate properties. She was a good front for laundering money and was easily manipulated. Patrick’s involvement was to protect the “golden goose”. He hung out with her and ran errands with her. Hugh’s involvement with the ultra-bad guys made her a target especially when he went out “offshore”. “Offshore” in his case consisted of his various rendezvous excursions with his Mexican connections.
In the process, Patrick found he genuinely liked Pam. This is the reason Hugh wasn’t concerned about the time Patrick spent with Pam. The bigamy charges? That was all Hugh. He was concerned if Pam was ever questioned about his illegal businesses, she wouldn’t be compelled to testify if they were married. The fact the marriage wasn’t valid wouldn’t be initially known by the police. It would work until he could get her out of any trouble.
So she was a commodity to Hugh, his Golden Goose. Well played, Mr. Wiggins…you hung your Sugar Mama out to dry.
Shortly into my research in this case, I found that there were a great deal of elements that were not as they appeared. Byrd Billings was NOT a pillar of city. The investigation was appeared to be thoroughly investigated but it really wasn’t at all. Like I have said in the past, it was like being down the rabbit hole in “Alice in Wonderland”. Right was wrong and wrong was right.
A very curious thing that I had never questioned came to light. The last name Gonzalez. My perception tells me that is a Hispanic or Spanish name. In this case, it isn’t. It is Italian. So when DNA is “consistent” with that of someone with Hispanic heritage, I must step back and realize that the smoke and mirrors of this is there to mislead people. Patrick Gonzalez’s heritage can be traced back Italian heritage. No trace of Hispanic blood.
Another thing that I studied quite a bit at Eastern Michigan University was something called a “cross-race effect”. It is a simple concept really. In the first 30 seconds of coming into contact with a person, heuristics take over. The definition from Wikipedia is a very good and simple one. “Heuristics refers to experience-based techniques for problem solving, learning, and discovery that give a solution which is not guaranteed to be optimal. Where the exhaustive search is impractical, heuristic methods are used to speed up the process of finding a satisfactory solution via mental shortcuts to ease the cognitive load of making a decision. Examples of this method include using a rule of thumb, an educated guess, an intuitive judgment, stereotyping, recalling past experiences or common sense.”
It is what we use to sum up someone as a friend or foe. It is what makes us nervous about a homeless man talking to himself as he walks towards us on the street. It may be absolutely benign but the mind recalls all the stories of encounters with homeless people, schizophrenics, or just someone who may have looked like that person without us being conscious of it. That’s the were cross-race effect comes in. All of us ,in general, of course, have walked met someone who reminds you of someone else. Maybe your grandfather’s nose or the fine looking man or woman walking towards us. Very few of us notice people’s features that are not those we commonly see. Think about the common cliche that all Asians or Hispanics look alike. It’s because those of us not in that race, simply don’t recognize the subtle differences unless we have become extremely familiar with people.
This is what I believe is happening in this case. I believe it is possible that the Rakeem Florence and Frederick Thornton, who only picked Pat Gonzalez out of a lineup once, may have been less likely to remember a face they only saw a few times in a layout of similarly looking men. Also what if the investigators told them the Pat he knew was Pat Gonzalez? Would that possibly be a cue to them to try to find the person in the lineup who has a darker complexion? If I know I am looking for a Hispanic male, I would identify with the one that strongly looks more Hispanic vs the others in a lineup. It is human nature.
These boys called Lenny by the name “Frank” who was Lenny’s brother. Why? Did they ever meet Frank and due to the subtle differences mix up the two men. This fact alone leads me to believe the person these boys knew as “Pat” may have been another man who could have been altered to appear more like Pat.
An example: Wayne Coldiron.
Wayne Coldiron circa 2008
This Wayne Coldiron after his arrest for the murders:
This is Pat Gonzalez the day of his arrest:
I know that to those of us who know Pat there is no denying which of these pictures are him but to someone who only knew him in a very tenuous way, under a great deal of pressure, may have misidentified him. There is no question the first pic of Coldrion put next to Pat looks nothing like him but the day of the murders he looked a lot more like Pat than he had in the Pat.
Last thought, think about the very first issues with the internet. The chat rooms were full of people showing people pictures of themselves that wasn’t them at all. They assumed a better look because of the anonymity of the internet, unless they met face to face, how do you know who is behind the fake profile and picture? You don’t. If you meet someone and are told his name is Joe for instance. You see him a couple of times, maybe didn’t even really notice much about him. When you are under pressure and the face put in front of you looks similar to 5 others, could you know how Joe is for a fact? What about the guy at the fast food window or the clerk at the post office, could you pick them out of a lineup with absolute certainty? Probably not. I think that is what happened here.
Last week, I got news that Pat had a Bell’s Palsy stroke, a stroke that affects one side of the face. It resolves shortly after but it is brought on by stress. Being on Death Row definitely qualifies for stress. Seeing people die that you encounter on day to day basis…I don’t know how to deal with that sort of psychological trauma. The mental breakdown and understanding that one day, that is supposed to be you…how do you cope with that?
Everything is now into a different perspective. I have depended on my instincts, intuition and divine signs to guide me with all things regarding this case up til now. Following said signs, this development in Pat’s health, is a reminder to me that the time is now to do whatever needs to be done. Pat has a new attorney and investigator. He feels more hopeful about this legal staff. Maybe, just maybe, there is someone willing to actually look at the case….I pray that is the case.
In the meantime I am putting my research on high speed. I want to have all my ducks in a row to give this case the kick in the ass it has needed.