This is a report done on October 28, 2020, shortly after midnight. Scott Haines attempted to force his way into a co-worker’s door. Other co-workers weigh in. Unsurprisingly, this does not trigger an IA investigation in Santa Rosa.
The victims of Eric Haines of Escambia County is vast and been seen here in various posts; however, this is first post in that most people get to see the Haines Brothers are truly birds of a feather and the DNA link can be seen in the victims they choose.
A civil lawsuit was filed over the weekend exposing Scott Haines’s exploitation of a mentally impaired, elderly woman in Santa Rosa County who has vast properties and net worth. The official allegations are as follows:
- False Imprisonment/Arrest
- Civil Conspiracy to Elicit False Imprisonment/Arrest
- Malicious Prosecution
- Tortious Interference with a Business Relationship
- Conspiracy to Tortious Interfere with a Business Relationship
- Abuse of Power
- Civil Conspiracy to Provide False Information that Becomes Part of a Public Record to Further a Felony (Exploitation of the Elderly)
- Common Law Negligent Retention & Supervision
Here are the basic facts:
Important facts to remember in this situation:
- This was set up as an IRREVOCABLE TRUST by Rogers and her family when her mental acuity was NOT in question.
- The only way Haines could get this irrevocable trust revoked is by staging a scenario to appear like Rogers’s grandson exploited her. This was done via the false arrest as DCF/APS report did not corroborate this allegation.
- A determination of dementia was made by the physician Ms. Rogers had for an extensive period of time. Doctors who subsequently contradicted this spent far less time with Ms. Rogers.
- There is a monumental value to Ms. Rogers’s real estate holdings in the eye of the Department of the Navy.
Railroading people is a hereditary act in the case of the Haines brothers. Their greed and need for power combined with their position of power in their respective communities, makes them extremely dangerous to anyone they set their sights on.
Oh also, Eric Haines is in pictures with Scott Haines and Dorothy Rogers. So maybe there is a cross county conspiracy here too.
I was shocked that THIS crime scene tech was actually applauded for this award, while no other such awards have been recognized with the same fanfare. But I suppose it should not have been such a surprise being that LEO AFFAIRS posts have been deleted about the open talk of the “oral” gratification this woman provides at crime scenes and the fact her nipple rings can be identified in a line up, Eric the social media Nazi, probably has sampled her talents. While the one LEO AFFAIRS post addresses her by name, Escambia, & Santa Rosa reference her.
While the number of BJ’s given for the attention by Chief Deputy Nonsense is in question, the real question is why Colleen did not get the opportunity to go to jail for leaving her gun in the women’s restroom? James Higdon was burned at the stake for that but yet there is NO documentation on Ms. Crime Scene Nipple Ring, why?
Attached is the IA on Higdon, if anyone has any info on “lady” referenced here, please let me know.