The victims of Eric Haines of Escambia County is vast and been seen here in various posts; however, this is first post in that most people get to see the Haines Brothers are truly birds of a feather and the DNA link can be seen in the victims they choose.
A civil lawsuit was filed over the weekend exposing Scott Haines’s exploitation of a mentally impaired, elderly woman in Santa Rosa County who has vast properties and net worth. The official allegations are as follows:
- False Imprisonment/Arrest
- Civil Conspiracy to Elicit False Imprisonment/Arrest
- Malicious Prosecution
- Tortious Interference with a Business Relationship
- Conspiracy to Tortious Interfere with a Business Relationship
- Abuse of Power
- Civil Conspiracy to Provide False Information that Becomes Part of a Public Record to Further a Felony (Exploitation of the Elderly)
- Common Law Negligent Retention & Supervision
Here are the basic facts:
C. Deposition of Deputy Marshall Kilburn
D. Deposition of Dorothy Rogers
G. Email from Asst. State Attorney Liles to Brian Hoffman
Important facts to remember in this situation:
- This was set up as an IRREVOCABLE TRUST by Rogers and her family when her mental acuity was NOT in question.
- The only way Haines could get this irrevocable trust revoked is by staging a scenario to appear like Rogers’s grandson exploited her. This was done via the false arrest as DCF/APS report did not corroborate this allegation.
- A determination of dementia was made by the physician Ms. Rogers had for an extensive period of time. Doctors who subsequently contradicted this spent far less time with Ms. Rogers.
- There is a monumental value to Ms. Rogers’s real estate holdings in the eye of the Department of the Navy.
Railroading people is a hereditary act in the case of the Haines brothers. Their greed and need for power combined with their position of power in their respective communities, makes them extremely dangerous to anyone they set their sights on.
Oh also, Eric Haines is in pictures with Scott Haines and Dorothy Rogers. So maybe there is a cross county conspiracy here too.
5 thoughts on “The Haines Brothers: Duality in Abuse of Power/Victimization III”
In the blog entry about “Scott Haines” at the bottom of the article is a list of attachments, with an entry listed “Deposition of Eric Haines” when it should be “Deposition of Scott Haines”
Thank you for catching that
Am I looking at valuable property being sold to Scott Haines for $10.00 in the land sales part?
Approx $20k land
This guy Haines cost me one of my businesses. I have documents supporting it. I filed a complaint with the sheriff’s office several years ago. What did they say? “He’s a good hard working deputy, we just can’t believe he would do something like this”. There’s more to it, to long for a post.
Thank God the victim here, Matt was diligent enough to keep a level head, follow the rules and come out of this on top.